White Goat Skincare LLC. handcrafts our natural artisan goat milk products in small batches. We select our ingredients for their ability to restore and moisturize skin naturally.
What’s in there and what does it do?
- Purified water– helps dissolve oils and butters so skin and absorb them better.
- Goat milk– the PH level is close to that of our skin, promoting natural exfoliation of dead, dry skin. Calcium helps to protect against dry skin and fine wrinkles. Beta casein is easily absorbed into the skin allowing for easy hydration of dry skin. Vitamin A helps repair damaged skin tissue and is vital for skin life cycle. Vitamin B6, B12 critical to bio-synthetic cell processing. Vitamin D helps repair skin damage.
- Organic rosehip oil~ this antioxidant-rich powerhouse, with naturally occurring vitamins C & A, is thought to even skin tone, hydrates and soothes the skin, great for wrinkles and stimulates the production of collagen.
- Organic argon oil~ known for its moisturizing abilities, and wrinkles.
- Organic apricot oil~ light weight oil, known to be great for wrinkles.
- Emulsifying Wax– It not only offers the ability to combine the water and oil (emulsify)and keep them from separating but it also helps nourish and protect the skin.
- Stearic Acid– used to thicken the lotion.
- Essential oil– known for its healing properties and amazing scent.
- Optiphen Plus– a natural paraben-free and formaldehyde-free preservative.