White Goat Skincare LLC. handcrafts our natural artisan goat milk products in small batches. We select our ingredients for their ability to restore and moisturize skin naturally.
What’s in there and what does it do?
- Purified water- helps dissolve oils and butters so skin and absorb them better.
- Goat Milk– fresh goat milk, never powder. The PH level of goat milk is close to that of our skin, promoting natural exfoliation of dead, dry skin. Calcium helps to protect against dry skin and fine wrinkles. Beta casein is easily absorbed into the skin allowing for easy hydration of dry skin. Vitamin A helps repair damaged skin tissue and is vital for skin life cycle. Vitamin B6, B12 critical to bio-synthetic cell processing. Vitamin D helps repair skin damage.
- Almond Oil– known to be one of the least greasy oils. It soaks into your skin quickly and is known to improve complexion and give a younger look to skin.
- Avocado oil- contains a high percentage of Vitamin E, as well as potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients which can nourish and moisturize your skin. The oleic acid also promotes collagen production, which helps grow new skin.
- Shea butter– High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make it ideal for softening skin, healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Emulsifying wax– It not only offers the ability to combine the water and oil (emulsify)and keep them from separating but it also helps nourish and protect the skin.
- Stearic acid– used to thicken the lotion.
- Fragrance oil- provide the amazing scent without parabens and phthalates.
- Optiphen- a natural paraben-free and formaldehyde-free preservative.